These free St. Patrick’s Day Addition & Multiplication Cross Out Games are a fun addition to your March.
We have created these simple multiplication and addition cross out games to add to your March math centers or homework options.
Within this set you will find a variety of March themed games. We have also included a rainbow set for those who don’t celebrate St. Patrick’s Day.
We know teachers are always looking for new and fun ways to encourage their students to build math fact fluency. For this reason, we are working to create new math games to fit this need.
To create these games, simply print on regular paper or colored card stock. If you will be reusing, be sure to laminate the games for durability.
If your students enjoy these games, be sure to send home copies for at home play. Students can practice their computation skills while showing their families what they have been doing in school!
- students will need two dice to play
- for laminated boards, provide students with dry erase markers or Vis-a-Vis markers
- for paper copies, students can use a pencil, crayon or any other writing utensil
How to Play these Addition & Multiplication Games
- Students need two dice and a pencil or dry erase markers if you have laminated your games.
- On their turn, they roll the dice and find the sum or product. They then mark out the sum or product.
- If no number is left, the player skips their turn. The player to cross out the last number on the board is the winner.
You can download these free St. Patrick’s Day Addition & Multiplication Games here
Cross Out Games
As always, these games are intended for classroom or home use. They are free for teachers and families.
You may copy and distribute the games to your students.
You may not sell or modify and sell these resources.