This free collection of math and literacy teddy bear themed printables (teddy bear worksheets) for print & go review is designed for skill practice.
This collection of teddy bear themed printables (teddy bear worksheets) are perfect for skill practice at home or in the classroom.
We had a request for some teddy bear themed resources for early math & literacy learners. These pages address many different skills and levels so you can personalize pages or packets to suit your students’ needs and abilities.
The pages are designed to be something quick with a theme. These can be great for morning review or for paper and pencil practice when you need an activity to add to your sub plans.
While we prefer hands on activities for this age group, we also know that there are times when you need to check student understanding or when you have students who need a little extra practice.
***You will find the entire download of teddy bear themed printables at the bottom of the post. Simply look for the sentence that states that the download follows.***
Within this teddy bear themed print & go collection, you will find the following free worksheets:
Cover Pages- One is designed for teacher use in case you like to store your thematic material sets in a binder. The other page is designed to be the cover for a practice book you might put together for individual students.
Math Practice Pages:
- Count to 100
- Count to 100 by 2s
- Count to 100 by 5s
- Count to 20
- Ten-Frames (2 pages)
- Roll, Write & Tally – Practice with number configurations, numerals and tally marks.
- Circle the Number Word (2 pages)
- 1 More, 1 Less – (2 pages) Students write the number that is one more and one less than the number given.
- 10 More, 10 Less – Students write the number that is ten more and ten less than the number given.
- Before & After – (3 pages) Students write the number just before and just after a given number.
- Write a Fact Family – Students are given the three numbers in the family and need to write the math facts.
- Write the Missing Addends (2 pages)
- Writing Numbers in Different Ways – (2 pages) Students practice writing numbers with numerals, words and in expanded form.
Literacy Practice Pages:
- Read the Color Words
- Long or Short Vowel Sounds – Students identify long and short vowel sounds as they read words.
- Color the Beginning Sound – Students color in boxes containing the beginning letters of words.
- Write the Sound – Students look at a picture and write the beginning letter.
- Circle the Missing End Mark – Students read a short sentence and determine the ending punctuation.
- ABC Order – Students put a short list of teddy bear related words in ABC order.
- Count the Syllables
- Find & Graph Words – Students read words and graph the number of each word they see.
- Sort the Words – Students sort words according to their parts of speech (nouns, verbs & adjectives).
- Follow the Directions – Students follow the directions for coloring each teddy bear.
- Write the Contraction
- Write the Days of the Week
- Write the Months of the Year
- Fill in the Missing Alphabet Letters – (upper and lower case versions)
- Unscramble the Sentences
- Roll & Write Games (first 100 Fry words)
- Writing / Drawing Prompts (4 pages)
***You will find the PDF download for all the teddy bear worksheets listed above here: Teddy Bear Print & Go Pages
You might also be interested in our colorful Teddy Bear Math & Literacy Centers.
Also take a look at these similar themed resources: