Today we are sharing a round-up of other great resources we have found that you might want to add to your Hundreds Day plans.
1. Happy 100th Day! Kristin over at A Day in First Grade shared an amazing collection of ideas from her classroom celebration last year. One of our favorites is her bright and colorful 100s Day shirts that have the children’s handprints on them. She even tracks books and chapters read throughout the day, encouraging her class to reach 100 books read for the day.
2. 100th Day Yes or No Way (A Math Freebie) Amber from School is a Happy Place created a math freebie that meets 1st grade Common Core and is just perfect for 100s Day. Students sort the cards after determining if the multiples of 10 add to 100 or not.
3. School T-Shirt Freebies We thought this iron-on from Cindy at Mrs. Gilchrist’s Class is just too cute! This could be used to make a fun set of class shirts.
4. The 100th Day of School Poem Use this poem we found at Best Practices for Teaching to work on fluency during your celebration.
5. Hip Hip Hooray, it is the 100th Day! Julie at Mrs. Lee’s Kindergarten shares her 100s Day celebration. A couple of our favorites are the math game where students roll the dice to get to 100 and the 100 topping pizza. There are many more ideas so be sure to hop on over and check it out!
6. Our 100th Day Celebration The Hershey Kiss hunt Elizabeth shares from Mrs. Hodge and Her Kindergarten is simply amazing! What group of students wouldn’t love to go on a search for hidden Hershey Kisses? Be sure to check out the details!
7. 100th Day Celebration We can’t even imagine how much fun the kiddos featured at Busy Bees had celebrating their Hundreds Day! Their day was full of estimating, cup stacking, snack mix, penny grabbing AND more! We are in the love with the giant 100 the kids can walk through.
8. On Our Hundredth Day of School Amazing Classroom shared a few ideas but our favorite is the poster where kids record 100 acts of kindness. This would not only be great for 100s day, but any other day of the year!
Know of another great resource for 100s Day? Please share the link in the comments below!