Welcome to The Kinder Corner! We hope we can help you in finding free resources for your early learning classroom. This site is packed with management pieces, lesson plans, math & literacy centers and so much more. We are so happy you stopped by to visit.
Our Most Popular Resources
Meet Cathy & Jill
Cathy Henry & Jill McEldowney are educators who work to help other teachers. They have created The Curriculum Corner to help other educators find creative resources that weave standards into the curriculum. The best part for teachers is that everything is free! The site is intended to always be a work in progress as teaching grows. Learn more about us here: About Us.
Our Newest Resources
- Graphic Organizers for Informational TextThis free set of kindergarten informational text graphic organizers for key ideas and details will meet kindergarten standards in your class. Another freebie from The Curriculum Corner.
- Graphic Organizers for LiteratureDownload these free kindergarten graphic organizers for focusing on main idea and details in literature.
- Introducing Kindergarten Opinion WritingThis download will help you with introducing kindergarten opinion writing to your young writers. Another free resource from The Curriculum Corner.
- Retelling Unit of StudyUse this free retelling unit of study to help your kindergarten and first grade students learn how to retell a story.
- Transitions for Young ChildrenThis is a collection of ideas to offer transitions for young children in your preschool or kindergarten classroom.
- Printable Fairy Tale BookletsDownload these free printable fairy tale booklets to help your young readers explore different stories.