These Christmas worksheets or Christmas print & go pages are a fun way to practice skills before Christmas.
Take a look at these Christmas print & go pages! While many of these pages do have a Christmas theme, you will find a few that can be used in any classroom.
The Christmas specific pages are intended for homeschool families and teachers at private schools.
Use these Christmas practice pages for quick review of skills.
This is another free collection of printables for homeschool families and teachers at private schools created by The Curriculum Corner.
Festive fun for your homeschool or classroom!
This collection of Christmas skill practice pages cover a range of math and literacy skills.
They are designed to be something quick with a seasonal Christmas theme.
These can be great for morning review or for paper and pencil practice when you need an activity to add to your sub plans.
While we prefer hands on activities for this age group, we also know that there are times when you need to check student understanding or when you have a student who needs a little extra practice.
You can download the complete, free collection of printables by clicking on the bold, green words at the bottom of the post.
Along with the practice pages, we have included a cover page in case you want to put together morning work booklets for your students.
Because not all pages will be appropriate for every student in your class, we suggest differentiating booklets for students so they are receiving just-right practice.
Within this set of Christmas practice pages collection, you will find the following printables:
Math Practice Pages
- Count to 100 – 2 different pages
- Count to 20 – 2 different pages
- Fill in the 10 Frames – 2 different pages
- Reading Number Words
- Fill in the Missing Numbers (counting 1 – 10)
- Practice Counting by 2s (counting 2 – 32)
- Practice Counting by 5s (counting 5 – 80)
- Write the Number Before & After
- Read, Write & Tally
- 1 More & 1 Less
- 10 More & 10 Less
Literacy Practice Pages
- Write the Missing Letters
- Roll a Christmas Word – Students roll a die, read the Christmas related word and color in the box. You can choose to have students work until they have filled all of the boxes or ask them to roll a die a given number of times.
- Reading Color Words – 2 different pages
- Differentiating Words from Letters
- Find and Graph the Christmas Words
- Fill in the Missing Beginning Letters
- Color the Letters in Your Name
- Write the Christmas Words in ABC Order
- Roll & Write the Fry Words – 5 pages include the first 30 Fry words
- Count the Syllables
The following pages are just for fun:
- Color & Decorate the Christmas Tree
- At Christmas I see…
- I like Christmas because…
You can download this free set of Christmas worksheets here:
For additional Christmas resources checkout our colorful Christmas Math & Literacy Centers.
We also have Gingerbread Math & Literacy Centers & Gingerbread Print & Go Pages you might like.
If you’re still wanting seasonal fall resources for your classroom, try our Fall Math & Literacy Centers or our Fall Print & Go Pages.