This free collection of math and literacy winter print & go pages are designed for classroom use.
This is another free resource for teachers and homeschool families from The Curriculum Corner.
This collection of winter print & go practice pages are perfect for skill practice in the classroom.
They are designed to be something quick with a seasonal winter theme.
These can be great for morning review or for paper and pencil practice when you need an activity to add to your sub plans.
While we prefer hands on activities for this age group, we also know that there are times when you need paper and pencil printables.
These can be used to check student understanding or when you have a student who needs a little extra practice.
You will find the following math practice pages in this winter print & go worksheets set:
- Count to 100 (2 pages)
- Count to 20 (2 pages)
- Ten-Frames (2 pages)
- Roll, Write & Tally – Students roll a die, draw the face of the die and practice writing numbers and tally marks that match the number.
- Circle the Number Word (2 pages)
- 1 More, 1 Less – Students write the number that is one more and one less than the number given.
- 10 More, 10 Less – Students write the number that is ten more and ten less than the number given.
- Before & After – Students write the number just before and just after a given number.
- Practice Counting by 2s
- Practice Counting by 5s
- Write a Fact Family – Students are given the three numbers in the family and need to write the facts.
- Write the Missing Addends
You will find the following literacy practice pages in this winter print & go worksheets set:
- Color the Snowmen – Recognition of color words.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – (2 pages) Students draw a line from a letter to an object that begins with the letter.
- Color the Letters in Your Name
- ABC Order – Students put a short list of winter words in ABC order.
- Count the Syllables – Students read a winter word and circle a number to show the number of syllables in the word.
- Roll and Write – Students roll a die and practice writing a CVC word.
- Find and Graph the Winter Words
- Writing Numbers in Different Ways – (2 pages) Students practice writing numbers with numerals, words and in expanded form.
- Sort the Winter Words – Students sort words according to their parts of speech (nouns, verbs & adjectives)
- Write a Rhyming Word
- Following Directions – Students read sentences and follow directions for coloring winter objects.
- Days of the Week
- Months of the Year
- Write the Missing Letters – (2 pages) Students fill in the missing letters in the alphabet. Two boards each of capital and lower case letters.
- Scrambled Winter Sentences
There are also a few extra just for fun pages at the end.
You will find the PDF download for all the resources listed above here:
Looking for other free winter themed resources? Try these freebies:
As with all of our resources, The Curriculum Corner creates these for free classroom use. Our products may not be sold. You may print and copy for your personal classroom use. These are also great for home school families!
You may not modify and resell in any form. Please let us know if you have any questions.