This November writing journal is designed for your primary classroom. Free from The Curriculum Corner. 63 page collection!
Try this November writing journal for daily morning work in November.
You can download this fall journal set by clicking on the bold link at the bottom of this post.
We have created this November writing journal to provide a writing activity for each day of November if desired.
These journal pages are set up to be used as they fit best into your classroom.
You might choose to use as a daily journal response in the classroom or as a morning entry activity. Some teachers might create a journal to send home each month to encourage writing at home.
There are a wide variety of pages. Some pages are available in two formats so you can choose the pages that meet the needs of your students.
You might find it best to preassemble journals. Other teachers might provide students with a November journal writing center with an assortment of pages. Students can choose which pages are best for them.
Some of the options you will find are:
- Journal Covers
- Word Walls (We’ve included one blank for students who you might like to add words for as they are requested.)
- Making Lists Pages
- Acrostic Poetry
- Telling Stories Pages
- Recording Memories Pages (There are multiple options that include pages for weekend memories, classroom activities and Thanksgiving.)
- November is Poetry (Sensory poem pages for students to focus on what November looks like, tastes like, feels like and sounds like.
- Research Minute Pages (We’ve included some preprogrammed and one blank option. Allow students to use tablets or computers for researching each topic.)
- Election Day & Veterans Day Prompts
- Drawing Prompts
- Book Review Pages
- Blank Pages
If you have wishes for our next set, please add them to the comments below or message us. We will be creating a journal set for each month.
You can download our free November Writing Journal here:
Need more writing resources? Take a look at our Fall Writing Interventions!