This September digital calendar is designed to help you with calendar time during your virtual instruction.
This September digital calendar has been updated for 2021.
You will be able to use this calendar for your in-person or virtual teaching.
This is another free resource for teachers and homeschool families from The Curriculum Corner.
Looking for a calendar for your SmartBoard or virtual instruction?
Download this free September digital calendar to help you plan for your virtual instruction.
This 2021 calendar set contains apples, sunflowers and a fall color theme.
It will be a perfect set as the season begins to change.
Searching for the just right calendar set for your virtual instruction? Start here!
This free download will help you with planning a daily calendar time with your students during your morning meeting.
We have worked to include a range of activities that you might normally do during your normal calendar time that would occur in the physical classroom.
You will now find a calendar set for each month on the site. We will continue to update these each month.
You will have the following options in our September Digital Calendar:
- Build a calendar – children will drag and drop the tiles to create a calendar
- Add the symbols – you can drag and drop the symbols to add birthdays, game days and other activities
- Days of the week
- About today – students can identify the season, temperature and weather
- Fill the ten frames – add the date to the top, students can fill the ten frames with the stars to create the number
- Show the number – add the number of the day to the box. students can create the number using the tens and ones
- Counting to 100, 120 and 200 – students can keep track of the school day count using one of these slides
Many of the slides include editable and movable pieces. Due to copyrights of the clip art that is used, we are not able to farther unlock any of the slides.
For the movable pieces, children will be able to use the mouse to drag and drop the clip art or wording.
Be sure to save the original and then make a copy so that you can reset your calendar each day.
If using the PowerPoint version, you must have PowerPoint installed on your computer.
You can download each version of this September Digital Calendar here:
**** You do not need to request access to use the Google Slides version. Simply save as a new file to your Google Drive.
Looking for additional resources for your virtual instruction? Try these:
Thank you to the following for the clip art:
As with all of our resources, The Curriculum Corner creates these for free classroom use. Our products may not be sold. You may print and copy for your personal classroom use. These are also great for home school families!
Remember, you may not modify and resell in any form. Please let us know if you have any questions.