Welcome to The Curriculum Corner 123! We hope we can help you in finding free resources for your primary classroom. This site is packed with management pieces, lesson plans, math & literacy centers and so much more. We are so happy you stopped by to visit.
Our Most Popular Resources
Meet Cathy & Jill
Cathy Henry & Jill McEldowney are educators who work to help other teachers. They have created The Curriculum Corner to help other educators find creative resources that weave standards into the curriculum. The best part for teachers is that everything is free! The site is intended to always be a work in progress as teaching grows. Learn more about us here: About Us.
Our Newest Resources
- Cause and Effect Examples & Graphic OrganizersWe are providing a collection of cause and effect examples and graphic organizers to use during your reading instruction.
- Literacy Centers: ZoosYou can use these resources on zoos to help create engaging literacy centers for your students in second and third grades.
- Engaging Ways to Help Children Learn CapacityDownload these capacity worksheets and collection of capacity activities to help your students work on exploring in the classroom (or at home!)
- October Digital CalendarThis October digital calendar is designed to help you with calendar time during your virtual instruction.
- Digital October Bell RingersAdd these free Digital October Bell Ringers to your morning welcome collection for the fall.
- Ordinal Numbers WorksheetsThis free set of ordinal numbers worksheets will help your students develop an understanding of ordinal numbers.