Here we have presented ideas along with number cards & printables you can use several times during your year for various reasons. The number cards contain the numbers 1 – 100 and then continue with greater numbers in the hundreds, thousands and ten thousands. You can pull out specific sets of numbers to differentiate the centers you are putting together for different groups.
Number Card Printables – We have included a range of printables to go with our collection of cards. We are providing the file as a PDF and a PowerPoint file. If you need to make changes to the printables we are sharing, you may edit them using this PowerPoint file.
The following files are included:
- Ordering numbers from least to greatest
- Ordering numbers from greatest to least
- Comparing numbers using < or >
- Adding numbers
- Subtracting numbers
- Blank page for you to add the operation (multiply, divide, add three numbers, etc.)
- Ten more
- Ten less
- Write the number in word form
- Write the number in expanded form
- Draw the number using hundreds, tens and ones
How else will you use these cards? Please share your ideas below!