Download this free April digital calendar for your distance learning or in-person teaching this spring.
Our April digital calendar is being provided as a PowerPoint and Google Slides file.
This is another free resource for teachers and families from The Curriculum Corner.
A Digital Morning Meeting Option
This newest addition to our monthly digital calendar collection will be a great way to continue a familiar morning activity.
For those of you transitioning from distance learning to in-person learning, you will be able use this in the classroom on your smart board.
You will be able to choose to download the file as a PowerPoint or access the Google Slides version.
Our April collection of calendar slides contain a yellow background and hatching chick.
You will continue to find each month added to our site until the collection is complete.
April Digital Calendar
As we create these monthly calendars, we are working to replicate what might be done during traditional calendar time in the classroom. During virtual instruction or on your smart board, they will be a way to duplicate a familiar activity.
In addition to using these during morning meeting, they could become a center activity during math. Other teachers might find them useful as a morning entry task.
Our hope is that this set assists you in planning your daily calendar time, however it might look.
This month you will again find slides for 100s day, 120 day and then counting up to 200. This will help you extend counting the days of school beyond your special celebrations.
This April digital calendar set contains the following activities:
- Build a calendar – children will drag and drop the tiles to create a calendar
- Add the symbols – you can drag and drop the symbols to add birthdays, game days and other activities
- Days of the week
- About today – students can identify the season, temperature and weather
- Fill the ten frames – add the date to the top, students can fill the ten frames with the stars to create the number
- Show the number – add the number of the day to the box. students can create the number using the tens and ones
- Hundreds chart – children can add the number to show the count of school days.
- 120 chart – just like the hundreds chart but for those who celebrate 120 day instead of hundreds day.
- 2 Hundreds charts – this slide contains two hundreds charts so students can continue counting the days after you celebrate hundreds day.
Within this set you will find editable text and moveable pieces. As a result of copyright licensing, we are not able to further unlock any of the slides.
Please remember to save a copy of the original before having students work on the calendar activity. If students do change your original, simply return here to download a new copy.
You might want to save the hundreds chart pages so students do not need to start fresh each day. You can simply copy and paste these slides so children can begin each day where they left off.
If you choose to use the PowerPoint version, you will need to have PowerPoint on your computer.
If you will be using the Google Slides file, you DO NOT need our permission to use the file. You will save a copy to your Google Drive. You will then be able to use the pieces and edit the text.
Download the PowerPoint file here:
You will find the Google Slides version here:
Looking for other morning entry ideas for April? Try these freebies we have also created:
As with all of our resources, The Curriculum Corner creates these for free classroom use. Our products may not be sold. You may print and copy for your personal classroom use. These are also great for home school families!
You may not modify and resell in any form. Please let us know if you have any questions.