These treat toppers for teachers and inspirational posters are perfect for your school related celebrations.
This is another free resource for teachers from The Curriculum Corner.
These treat toppers for teachers and inspirational posters are a wonderful option for your next school get together.
Use these free printables at your next back-to-school breakfast or teacher retirement party. These are also a wonderful option for teacher appreciation week.
These treat toppers for teachers are super easy to assemble. Just add some of your favorite treats and cellophane bags.
Here’s how to use these treat bag toppers for teachers:
We made three different options. Our goal was to make one that is perfect to give to a teacher (from children or parents), one that can be given to colleagues and another that teachers can use for parent volunteers.
These are SO easy to put together, we promise they will be simple even if you aren’t crafty!
1. Print the Treat Topper file. (just click on the blue underlined wording, your pdf will open on your screen and you can click print)
2. Cut apart the tags. Simply cut into four rectangles – we included lines to make it simple.
3. Gather your supplies – you need small treat bags, scissors, stapler and candies you will be filling the bags with. We chose M&M’s® Peanut, Life Savers® Hard Candy Variety and Skittles®.
4. Fill your bags about 1/3 full with your candy.
5. Fold over the tops.
6. Fold over a tag and attach with a stapler.
You will end up with a collection of cute treats like these:
We like using these treat toppers for teachers and powers for teacher get togethers.
Download the treat toppers for teachers here:
You can download the posters here:
Need cellophane bags? You can find some here (contains affiliate links)