Welcome to The Curriculum Corner 456! We hope we can help you in finding free resources for your fourth, fifth or sixth grade classroom. This site is packed with management pieces, lesson plans, math & literacy centers and so much more. We are so happy you stopped by to visit.
Our Most Popular Resources
Meet Cathy & Jill
Cathy Henry & Jill McEldowney are educators who work to help other teachers. They have created The Curriculum Corner to help other educators find creative resources that weave standards into the curriculum. The best part for teachers is that everything is free! The site is intended to always be a work in progress as teaching grows. Learn more about us here: About Us.
Our Newest Resources
- Reading Response JournalThis Literature Log or Reading Response Journal for Chapter Books is designed to be used to help students guide students through reading and understanding chapter …
- Sentence Scramble CenterThis sentence scramble center will provide your fourth and fifth grade students with an engaging sentence practice activity.
- Writing Intervention JournalDownload this free writing intervention journal to help your reluctant writings develop writing confidence and begin to love writing.
- Goal Setting WorksheetsDownload free collection of goal setting worksheets for students to your classroom management resources.
- Improper Fractions ScootThis improper fractions scoot will help your children practice changing improper fractions to mixed numbers. Free from The Curriculum Corner.
- Summer Language Arts CentersThese Super Summer Language Arts Centers for intermediate classrooms are designed for summer themed reading practice in fourth and fifth grade classrooms. These summer intermediate …