Welcome to The Curriculum Corner 456! We hope we can help you in finding free resources for your fourth, fifth or sixth grade classroom. This site is packed with management pieces, lesson plans, math & literacy centers and so much more. We are so happy you stopped by to visit.
Our Most Popular Resources
Meet Cathy & Jill
Cathy Henry & Jill McEldowney are educators who work to help other teachers. They have created The Curriculum Corner to help other educators find creative resources that weave standards into the curriculum. The best part for teachers is that everything is free! The site is intended to always be a work in progress as teaching grows. Learn more about us here: About Us.
Our Newest Resources
- Informational Text: Parts of a VolcanoHelp children read about and then label the parts of a volcano with this activity.
- Volcano Writing PromptsThese volcano writing prompts will provide your students with creative writing practice.
- Volcano Research MatchThis volcano research match is designed to help students develop their research skills.
- Volcano Text Structure SortThis volcano text structure sort is designed to help students identify the different text structures.
- Text Structure PracticeProvide students with text structure practice using these anchor charts and organizers. This text structure practice set will help your students review and identify text …
- Reading: The Great Dinosaur RushStudents can learn about The Great Dinosaur Rush through the reading of this passage and other materials. Free close reading passage from The Curriculum Corner.