Welcome to The Curriculum Corner 456! We hope we can help you in finding free resources for your fourth, fifth or sixth grade classroom. This site is packed with management pieces, lesson plans, math & literacy centers and so much more. We are so happy you stopped by to visit.
Our Most Popular Resources
Meet Cathy & Jill
Cathy Henry & Jill McEldowney are educators who work to help other teachers. They have created The Curriculum Corner to help other educators find creative resources that weave standards into the curriculum. The best part for teachers is that everything is free! The site is intended to always be a work in progress as teaching grows. Learn more about us here: About Us.
Our Newest Resources
- Improper Fractions ScootThis improper fractions scoot will help your children practice changing improper fractions to mixed numbers. Free from The Curriculum Corner.
- Summer Language Arts CentersThese Super Summer Language Arts Centers for intermediate classrooms are designed for summer themed reading practice in fourth and fifth grade classrooms. These summer intermediate …
- Rockin’ Year End Memory BookTeacher freebie! Download this free rockin’ year end memory book to celebrate the end of the school year with your students. This booklet will be a great way to reflect on the year!
- Informational Text Graphic OrganizersThese informational text graphic organizers have been created to meet nonfiction reading standards for 4th, 5th and 6th grades.
- Literature Graphic OrganizersDownload these 40 free literature graphic organizers for intermediate students to be used in your 4th, 5th or 6th grade reading workshop.
- Opinion Writing Unit of StudyThis free opinion writing for 5th grade is a complete unit of study to help you plan for your writing workshop for intermediate classrooms.