Welcome to The Curriculum Corner 456! We hope we can help you in finding free resources for your fourth, fifth or sixth grade classroom. This site is packed with management pieces, lesson plans, math & literacy centers and so much more. We are so happy you stopped by to visit.
Our Most Popular Resources
Meet Cathy & Jill
Cathy Henry & Jill McEldowney are educators who work to help other teachers. They have created The Curriculum Corner to help other educators find creative resources that weave standards into the curriculum. The best part for teachers is that everything is free! The site is intended to always be a work in progress as teaching grows. Learn more about us here: About Us.
Our Newest Resources
- Literacy Centers: Endangered AnimalsThese free literacy centers are designed to help your students read and write about endangered animals around the world.
- Teaching ThemeWhile working on teaching theme in reading, this collection will help you plan for engaging mini-lessons during your reading workshop.
- Multiplying & Dividing Integers WorksheetsThis download of multiplying and dividing integers worksheets contains ten practice pages with answer keys.
- Adding & Subtracting Integers WorksheetsThis download of adding and subtracting integers worksheets contains ten practice pages with answer keys.
- Literacy Centers: Maned SlothHelp your students learn more about the maned sloth while practicing reading and writing skills with these free literacy centers for intermediate students.
- Templates for Comic StripsUse these free templates for comic strips at your writing station to encourage students to try new styles of writing.