Download this printable number book 1 – 20 pdf to help your children work with the numbers 1 through 20.
This is another free resource for teachers and homeschool families from The Curriculum Corner.
We have created this free printable number book 1 – 20 pdf for your kindergarten and first grade students working on understanding numbers.
These pages are set up so that you can created a booklet for your children. Or, you can print individual printable number worksheets.
Depending on the age and needs of your students, you will use these pages differently.
For younger children, these pages can be used to help them focus on building understanding of one number.
If you are focusing on one number, be sure to include many hands-on activities during your day. Then, these number worksheets can be used as a review at the end of the day.
Working on Numbers
Trying to think of ways to help children practice one number in a hands-on and engaging way? Here are a few of our ideas:
- Put a basket of blocks in the middle of the table. Have children count out the given number. Then, children can build a tower with that number.
- Have children trace the number in shaving cream or sand.
- Let your children learn while using art. Pull out the water colors. Have children paint the number you are practicing.
- Print copies of ten frames. Give students stickers. Have them show the number you are working on with the stickers.
Using this printable number book 1 – 20 pdf
If you are choosing to create a number booklet to help your children, follow these simple steps.
Begin by printing the pages you will be working on. You might choose to create a number booklet for 1 – 10 or a number booklet for 10 – 20. Some children might benefit from a booklet containing all of the pages.
These pages are set up so you can print front to back to conserve paper.
After printing, staple the pages to create your booklet.
Children will practice the following skills:
- coloring the number word
- tracing the number word
- writing the number word
- showing a number in the ten frame
- drawing tally marks to show the number
- writing the number
- identifying if the number is odd or even
- for numbers 10 and great, identifying the number of tens and ones in a number
You can download this free booklet here:
Your children working on the numbers 1 – 10 might also benefit from this booklet: Working on Numbers 1 – 10.
Looking for other freebies to help your children work on numbers? Try these freebies:
As with all of our resources, The Curriculum Corner creates these for free classroom use. Our products may not be sold. You may print and copy for your personal classroom use. These are also great for home school families!
You may not modify and resell in any form. Please let us know if you have any questions.