This August digital calendar is designed to help you with calendar time during your virtual instruction.
Our August digital calendar is newly updated to include counting to 100, 120 and 200.
This resource is available as a PowerPoint file or Google Slides file. You do not need to ask permission to use the Google Slides version, simply save to your own Google Drive.
This is another free resource for teachers and homeschool families from The Curriculum Corner.
Download this free August digital calendar to help you plan for your virtual or in person instruction.
You will now find the complete set of 12 digital calendars on our site.
This download will help you with planning a calendar time with your students during your morning meeting.
We have worked to include a range of activities that you might normally do during your normal calendar time.
Please send us your feedback. Let us know what additional resources you would like included in September’s set.
Also, please let us know if any parts of this set do not work how you would like.
We will be making adjustments as we create the next set.
You will have the following options in our August Digital Calendar:
- Build a calendar – children will drag and drop the tiles to create a calendar
- Add the symbols – you can drag and drop the symbols to add birthdays, game days and other activities
- Days of the week
- About today – students can identify the season, temperature and weather
- Fill the ten frames – add the date to the top, students can fill the ten frames with the stars to create the number
- Show the number – add the number of the day to the box. students can create the number using the tens and ones
- Counting days – students can count the days of the year up to 100, 120 or 200
Many of the slides include editable and movable pieces. Due to copyrights, we are not able to farther unlock any of the slides.
Be sure to save the original and then make a copy so that you can reset your calendar each day.
You can download each version of this August Digital Calendar here:
**** You do not need to request access to use the Google Slides version. Simply save as a new file to your Google Drive.
Looking for additional resources for your virtual instruction? Try these:
As with all of our resources, The Curriculum Corner creates these for free classroom use. Our products may not be sold. You may print and copy for your personal classroom use. These are also great for home school families!
Remember, you may not modify and resell in any form. Please let us know if you have any questions.