These fall math and fall literacy activities are designed to fit into your autumn curriculum.
This set of fall math and fall literacy practice activities are just what you need to add a bit of themed fun into your math and reading plans.
You can download this free set at the bottom of this post. Please click on the bold title, Awesome Autumn Printables
The following math activities are included:
- Addition & Multiplication Game Board
- Multiplication Bump – two versions
- Four in a Row – addition & multiplication versions
- Climb to the Top Game
- Missing Numbers Printables
- Before & After Practice Paige
- Roll, Write, Tall, Draw recording page for number sense
- 10 more & 10 less / 100 more & 100 less practice pages
- Computation math center – print and laminate the colorful problem cards. Cut apart and place at a center. Students use a recording page, write the problem and solve.
The following literacy activities are included:
- Fry Word Game Boards – you will find boards for the first 200 words
- Plural Ending Practice – print and laminate the word cards and place at a center. Students choose a card, record the word on the recording page and then write the plural form of the word in the second column.
- Parts of Speech Sort
- Fluency Sentence Cards – print and laminate these fall themed fluency cards. Cut apart and give to specific students who need fluency practice or place at your fluency center.
- Antonym Puzzle Match – print and laminate the puzzle pieces. Cut apart and place at a center. Students will put together the antonym pairs. We have included a recording page in case you need one.
- Fall themed observation and inquiry pages – four different pages to get students thinking about their world
- Weather Observation Pages
- Writing Prompts for Fall