These free camping Addition & Multiplication Cross Out Games are a fun addition to your camping themed math games.
This is another free resource for teachers from The Curriculum Corner.
We have created these simple camping multiplication and addition cross out games to add to your camping themed math centers or homework options.
Within this set you will find a variety of camping themed games.
We know teachers are always looking for new and fun ways to encourage their students to build math fact fluency. These new games will fit that need.
To create these games, simply print on regular paper or colored card stock. If you will be reusing, be sure to laminate the games for durability.
If your students enjoy these games, be sure to send home copies for at home play. These could be a fun game for families to have at home during distance learning.
Students can practice their computation skills while showing their families what they have been doing in school!
Supplies needed to play:
- Students will need two dice to play.
- For laminated boards, provide students with dry erase markers or Vis-a-Vis markers.
- For paper copies, students can use a pencil, crayon or any other writing utensil.
How to Play these Addition & Multiplication Games
- Students need two dice and a pencil or dry erase markers if you have laminated your games.
- On their turn, they roll the dice and find the sum or product. They then mark out the sum or product.
- If no number is left, the player skips their turn. The player to cross out the last number on the board is the winner.
You can download these free Camping Addition & Multiplication Games here:
As with all of our resources, The Curriculum Corner creates these for free classroom use. Our products may not be sold. You may print and copy for your personal classroom use. These are also great for home school families!
You may not modify and resell in any form. Please let us know if you have any questions.