These pumpkin fall Fry word games are a perfect addition to your word work centers.
This is another free resource for teachers from The Curriculum Corner.
These fall Fry word games will be a perfect pumpkin themed addition to your classroom.
How to create this pumpkin Fry word game
- Print the cards on card stock and laminate for durability. Cut apart the word cards
- Get the game boards ready by printing and laminating.
- Create centers that are just right for your students by providing the just right set of cards.
How to Play this Pumpkin Fry Game
- Place the cards in a basket.
- Students take turns drawing a card from the basket and saying the word.
- If the word is read correctly, the student can keep the word.
- When a student cannot read the word, the word is returned to the basket.
- When a student draws a pumpkin, all of his or her cards are returned to the basket.
As this is an older collection, each resource is its own download.
You can download the Pumpkin Fry Word Cards here:
1 – 100 Leaf Background White Background
101 – 200 Pumpkin Background White Background
201 – 300 Plaid Background White Background
How to Play Pumpkin Roll, Read, Keep
- Students need a board, die and set of cards.
- Children begin by placing a card on each spot on the board.
- Students will roll a dice and read the card that corresponds with the number.
- If the student can read the word, he or she keeps the card.
- If the student cannot read the word, they will return the card to the bottom of the stack.
***You can download the Pumpkin Fry Word Game board here:
To turn the pumpkin cards into a Roll, Read, Keep game, just print this board and remove the pumpkin cards.