You can download this free May digital calendar to add to your distance learning or in-person teaching this spring.
This May digital calendar is being shared as a PowerPoint and Google slides file.
This calendar has been updated for 2023.
You can use this during virtual instruction or in class on your SmartBoard.
This is another free resource for teachers and homeschool families from The Curriculum Corner.
A Digital Calendar for Your SmartBoard!
This download will give you a new morning option for your SmartBoard – or distance learning.
This calendar has been updated to fit 2022. My goal is to continue updating these calendars each year.
Below you will have the option to download a PowerPoint file or access the Google Slides version.
This May set has a springy feel with pinks, purples and flowers.
May Digital Calendar
We hope this is a helpful addition to your May planning!
Be sure to check out our additional May morning entry tasks – you will find the links below in this post. Our goal is to make your morning welcome time engaging for your students.
If these slides are not a good addition to your morning meeting, you might look for other ways to use them. Some teachers like to use these at a math center where students can work in small groups.
This set again contains slides for 100s day, 120 day and then counting up to 200.
This will help you extend these slides beyond the hundredth day of school.
This May digital calendar set contains the following activities:
- Build a calendar – children will drag and drop the number tiles to create a complete May calendar
- Add the symbols – students can drag and drop the symbols to add birthdays, game days and other activities
- Days of the week
- About today – children can identify the season, temperature and weather
- Fill the ten frames – add the date to the top, students can fill the ten frames with the stars to create the number
- Show the number – add the number of the day to the box. students can create the number using the tens and ones
- Hundreds chart – children can add the number to show the count of school days
- 120 chart – just like the hundreds chart but for those who celebrate 120 day instead of hundreds day
- 2 Hundreds charts – this slide contains two hundreds charts so students can continue counting the days after you celebrate hundreds day
Within this digital set there is editable text and moveable pieces. Due to clipart licensing, not all slides are completely unlocked. We are not able to further unlock these materials.
Don’t forget to save a copy of the original before having students work through the calendar activity. If your students do accidentally save over your original, just return to our site and download a new copy.
It might be helpful to save the hundreds chart pages so that students don’t have to start new each day. You can simply copy and paste the slide you are using each day.
If you would like to use the PowerPoint version, you must have PowerPoint installed on your computer.
For those of you using the Google Slides version, you DO NOT NEED OUR PERMISSION. Save a copy of the file to your Google Slides. You will then be able to manipulate the clip art and text. As we receive hundreds of these requests via Google Slides, we do not respond to them. Please email us directly if you are having any problems.
Download the PowerPoint file Here
You will find the Google Slides version here:
Looking for additional morning entry tasks for April? Try these freebies we have also created:
As with all of our resources, The Curriculum Corner creates these for free classroom use. Our products may not be sold. You may print and copy for your personal classroom use. These are also great for home school families!
You may not modify and resell in any form. Please let us know if you have any questions.