This January digital calendar is a perfect addition to your distance learning collection (or just for your in-classroom digital collection.)
This January digital calendar has been updated for January of 2022.
This is another free resource for teachers and families from The Curriculum Corner.
Updated Digital Calendar
Download your own copy of our January digital calendar to help make your morning meeting planning easier – even for distance learning.
This set of slides contains a winter theme to fit January. You will find blue tones and snowmen.
We’ve had great feedback about the digital calendars we have provided for each month.
Our goal in creating these slides was to provide a range of activities that you might normally do during your normal calendar time. We hope these pages resemble what you would typically do in the physical classroom.
This free download will help you with planning a daily calendar time with your students during your morning meeting.
This month we have added a hundreds chart and a 120 chart as the result of a request. If there are other pieces you would like to see in our next sets, please let us know.
We began this set in August and will continue to add each month as the school year continues.
This January Calendar Set contains the following activities:
- Build a calendar – children will drag and drop the tiles to create a calendar
- Add the symbols – you can drag and drop the symbols to add birthdays, game days and other activities
- Days of the week
- About today – students can identify the season, temperature and weather
- Fill the ten frames – add the date to the top, students can fill the ten frames with the stars to create the number
- Show the number – add the number of the day to the box. students can create the number using the tens and ones
- Hundreds chart – children can add the number to show the count of school days.
- 120 chart – just like the hundreds chart but for those who celebrate 120 day instead of hundreds day.
Within this document, many of the slides are created with editable text and moveable pieces. Because of copyrights for the clip art used, we are not able to farther unlock any of the slides.
Remember, please be sure to save the original and then make a copy so that you can reset your calendar each day.
For those who would like to save the hundreds chart or 120 chart pages but start fresh on the other pages, you can save your completed file and copy and past just that page into a fresh set.
If you do accidentally save over your original, you can just return to The Curriculum Corner and download a new copy.
Using the PowerPoint version? You must have PowerPoint installed on your computer.
If you are using the Google Slides version, you DO NOT need to request permission from us. You will save a copy to your Google Drive and then be able to use the pieces.
You can download this free PowerPoint file here:
The Google Slides version can be accessed here:
Thank you to EduClips, Hidesy’s and Whimsy Clips for the clip art:
As with all of our resources, The Curriculum Corner creates these for free classroom use. Our products may not be sold. You may print and copy for your personal classroom use. These are also great for home school families!
You may not modify and resell in any form. Please let us know if you have any questions.