These winter sports games printables are meant to be an engaging way for your students to practice math & literacy skills with a seasonal focus.
This set of math & literacy center practice activities might be just what you need to add a bit of winter sports games fun into your math and reading plans.
Use our collection to add to your winter plans this year. As always, the entire collection is free for teachers.
You can download this free set of math sports games and sports reading centers at the bottom of this post. Please click on the bold title, Winter Sports Printables
The following math activities are included:
- Computation Practice Double-digit addition and subtraction cards, contains both regrouping and without regrouping along with a recording page
- Skate to the Finish – Addition, Subtraction & Multiplication Game Boards
- Hockey & Figure Skating Multiplication Bump – 2 Game Boards (for different types of number cubes)
- Four in a Row – Addition & Multiplication Versions
- Shoot to the Top -Addition Game with a Hockey Theme
The following literacy activities are included:
- Winter Sports Word Cards – 24 cards to fit the theme, task cards & a recording page (additional lined pages can be found at the end of the set)
- Fry Word Game Boards – 10 Game Boards for the First 200 Words
- Reading Passages – We have created four different passages, each with a set of questions. There are also fact and opinion recording pages and 4 question cards.
- Team Building – There are two different pages for students to create their own team.
- Verb Practice – You will find puzzle pieces for students to match along with a verb tense recording page.
- Lined Papers – We have created a set of lined papers with a winter sports theme.
You can download this complete set of winter sports games printables here:
We are also providing this set without the colorful backgrounds here: Winter Sports
You might also be interested in our other winter sports resources:
Thank you to TheHappyGraphics on Etsy for the cute clip art!