Add these Easter no prep pages to your collection of worksheets in your classroom or for home practice.
This is another free resource for teachers and families from The Curriculum Corner.
Our 91 Easter no prep pages are ready to go worksheets for teachers and parents
This free collection of math and literacy Easter Practice Pages for print & go review designed for classroom practice.
Resources within this Easter no prep collection
This collection of Easter print & go practice pages are perfect for skill practice in the classroom or at home. We know that many parents are currently looking for worksheets to help their own children at home.
These can be great for morning review or for paper and pencil practice when you need an activity to add to your sub plans.
While we prefer hands on activities, especially for this age group, we also know that there are times when you need to check student understanding or when you have students who need a little extra practice.
Our collection includes a couple of fun coloring pages along with mazes and dot to dots. The rest of the set of 91 pages are skill based.
The clip art used contains bunnies, chicks and eggs. There are no religious symbols.
Math Worksheets for Easter Themed Print & Go Practice
- Count to 100
- Count to 100 by 2s
- Count to 100 by 5s
- Count to 20
- Ten Frame Pages 2 Pages
- Roll, Write & Tally (2 pages) Students roll one or two dice, draw the face of the die and practice writing numbers and tally marks that match the number.
- Circle the Number Word (2 pages)
- 1 More, 1 Less (3 pages) Students write the number that is one more and one less than the number given.
- 10 More, 10 Less (2 pages) Students write the number that is ten more and ten less than the number given.
- Before & After (3 pages) Students write the number just before and just after a given number.
- Number Sense (5 pages) Practice Students will practice building and breaking apart numbers.
- Write a Fact Family –(2 pages) Students are given the three numbers in the family and need to write the math facts.
- Write the Missing Addends
- Bunny Number Bonds Student will write two numbers to equal the number on the bunny.
- Find 5 & Find 10 Students color the eggs with ways to make 5 and ways to make 10.
- Adding & Subtracting Larger Numbers (7 pages)
- Writing Numbers in Different Ways – (3 pages) Students practice writing numbers with numerals, words and in expanded form.
- Name the Shapes (2 pages) One version says diamond and the other says parallelogram.
Literacy Worksheets for Easter Print & Go Practice
- Color the Eggs Recognition of color words.
- Color the Letters in the word “EASTER”
- Beginning Letter Sounds Students color the beginning letter for each picture.
- ABC Order Students put the list of camping words in ABC order.
- Follow Directions Students read and color while following directions.
- Fluency Sentences Children will practice their reading fluency.
- Bunny Puzzle List adjectives describing the Easter bunny.
- Easter Egg Puzzle Tell about your Easter.
- Days of the Week
- Months of the Year
- Phonics Word Sorts These pages include short and long vowel sorts for each vowel. You will find sorting page for a, e, i, o and u.
- Scrambled Camping Sentences
- Write the Missing Letters (2 pages) These pages contain capital and lower case letters. Students fill in the missing letters in the alphabet.
- Easter Fluency Sentences Students practice their reading fluency with the camping sentences.
- Easter Word Pages (3 pages) Students will write and draw the word. They will then unscramble a simple sentence.
- Roll and Write (7 pages) These roll and write games contain camping words and Fry words. Students need a die to play.
- Easter Reading Fun! Use this twist on a reading log to encourage children to read. Children might choose a stuffed animal or doll as friend.
- You will also find other pages for writing practice.
You will find the PDF download for all of our Easter themed print and go pages here:
Looking for additional free Easter resources? Try these:
- Easter Color Key Addition
- Easter Color Key Multiplication
- Easter Preschool Print & Go
- Easter Place Mats
- Easter Scrambled Sentence Mats
- Easy Reader Spring Booklets
As with all of our resources, The Curriculum Corner creates these for free classroom use. Our products may not be sold. You may print and copy for your personal classroom use. These are also great for home school families!
You may not modify and resell in any form. Please let us know if you have any questions.