These place value worksheets will give your students practice with one, tens, hundreds and thousands.
This is another free resource for teachers from The Curriculum Corner.
In need of more place value worksheets? We’ve got you covered!
This set of place value practice pages includes 80 pages for you to choose from.
These pages will help your first through third grade students practice place value in the classroom. You will find a range of pages covering ones, tens, hundreds and thousands.
This collection of pages has not been created for teaching but for practice after the skill has been taught. As always, we like our teaching to include hands-on practice with manipulatives!
This post contains affiliate links.
If you are starting out teaching and have no supplies yet, base ten blocks are what we would suggest purchasing first. If you are looking for something new to add to your math practice, we like these math chips.
When working on place value with your students, make sure students are able to spend lots of time “playing.” Students love exploring the manipulatives you can spread throughout your room.
This place value worksheet collection includes:
- Loop the tens
- Place value paths / mazes
- Count the tens and ones
- Color the tens and ones
- Color the hundreds, tens and ones
- Identifying the tens and ones
- Identifying the hundreds, tens and ones
- Build the biggest number games
- Build the smallest number games
- Find the number
- Decomposing numbers
- Complete the place value charts (includes writing numbers in standards form, decomposing numbers, drawing numbers and writing in expanded form)
- Determining value of digits in larger numbers
- Practicing word form, expanded form and standard form
- Place the commas in the larger numbers
- Mystery numbers
- 1 more and 1 less
- 10 more and 10 less
- 100 more and 100 less
You can download this free place value worksheets collection here:
As with all of our resources, The Curriculum Corner creates these for free classroom use. Our products may not be sold. You may print and copy for your personal classroom use. These are also great for home school families!
You may not modify and resell in any form. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Thank you to Hidesy’s Clip Art for the place value resources!