Add these unicorn no prep pages to your collection of worksheets in your classroom or for home practice.
This is another free resource for teachers and families from The Curriculum Corner.
Our 93 unicorn no prep pages are ready to go worksheets for teachers and parents
This free collection of math and literacy unicorn Practice Pages for print & go review designed for classroom practice.
We will be adding additional themes – please let us know if you have a specific request for your children.
Resources within this unicorn no prep collection
This collection of unicorn print & go practice pages are perfect for skill practice in the classroom or at home. We know that many parents are currently looking for worksheets to help their own children at home.
These can be great for morning review or for paper and pencil practice when you need an activity to add to your sub plans.
While we prefer hands on activities, especially for this age group, we also know that there are times when you need to check student understanding or when you have students who need a little extra practice.
Our collection includes a couple of fun coloring pages along with mazes and dot to dots. The rest of the set of 93 pages are skill based.
Math Worksheets for Unicorn Themed Print & Go Practice
- Count to 100
- Count to 100 by 2s
- Count to 100 by 5s
- Count to 20
- Ten Frame Pages 2 Pages
- Roll, Write & Tally (2 pages) Students roll one or two dice, draw the face of the die and practice writing numbers and tally marks that match the number.
- Circle the Number Word (2 pages)
- 1 More, 1 Less (3 pages) Students write the number that is one more and one less than the number given.
- 10 More, 10 Less (2 pages) Students write the number that is ten more and ten less than the number given.
- Before & After (3 pages) Students write the number just before and just after a given number.
- Number Sense (5 pages) Practice Students will practice building and breaking apart numbers.
- Cloud Number Bonds Student will write two numbers to equal the number on the middle cloud.
- Adding & Subtracting Larger Numbers (10 pages)
- Writing Numbers in Different Ways – (3 pages) Students practice writing numbers with numerals, words and in expanded form.
- Name the Shapes (5 pages)
- Fraction Practice (2 pages)
Literacy Worksheets for Unicorn Print & Go Practice
- Color the Unicorn (2 pages) Recognition of color words.
- ABC Order Students put the list of camping words in ABC order.
- Follow Directions Students read and color while following directions.
- Fluency Sentences (2 pages) Children will practice their reading fluency.
- Days of the Week
- Months of the Year
- Phonics Word Sorts These pages include short and long vowel sorts for each vowel. You will find sorting page for a, e, i, o and u.
- Scrambled Unicorn Sentences
- Write the Missing Letters (2 pages) These pages contain capital and lower case letters. Students fill in the missing letters in the alphabet.
- Unicorn Word Pages (3 pages) Students will write and draw the word. They will then unscramble a simple sentence.
- Roll and Write (7 pages) These roll and write games contain camping words and Fry words. Students need a die to play.
- Unicorn Writing Fun! An assortment of lined papers and blank comic pages are also included.
You will find the PDF download for all of our unicorn themed print and go pages here:
You might also like our Mythical Creatures Scavenger Hunt!
As with all of our resources, The Curriculum Corner creates these for free classroom use. Our products may not be sold. You may print and copy for your personal classroom use. These are also great for home school families!
You may not modify and resell in any form. Please let us know if you have any questions.