1. Common Core Checklists (“I Can” & CCSS versions – as an Excel spreadsheet & as a PDF)
2. “I Can Checkboxes” – These are ideal for including in student binders. You can check off progress with students and easily communicate with parents. We have also provided these in Spanish.
Kid Clip Art (these have the same format as our original “I Can” posters, just with the updated standards)
“I Can” 6th Grade Spanish with Doodle Borders
“I Can” 6th Grade Spanish no Borders
3. Individual “I Can” Statements – These were designed for teachers to post daily classroom objectives. There are three statements per page. Print and laminate so that you have each of the standards readily available.
4. “I Can” Standards Posters – This set is made with a larger font than the check boxes. It includes all of the same standards but they are spread out over a larger number of pages. Standards flow one to the next. If you are concerned about printer ink, this is not the set for you.
5. Individual “I Can” Statement Posters – We also had some requests for 8 1/2 x 11 sized posters of our “I Can” statements. We decided to keep these simple and created them in black and white so that you can copy them onto whatever color of paper you wish, back them with construction paper or use your school’s poster maker to enlarge them.
ELA Posters (Includes all Reading, Writing, Language, and Speaking & Listening – 102 pages total)
Math Posters (Includes Operations & Algebraic Thinking, Number & Operations in Base Ten, Number & Operations – Fractions, Measurement & Data and Geometry – 85 pages total)
Reproduction of these posters or statements with the intent to sell is prohibited. These were created to help busy teachers and are meant to be free. Thank you for understanding! If you are interested in purchasing a commercial use license, please message us for details.